Monday, April 19, 2010

Diaper Rash Relief


One of the things that I love about my essential oils and the book that I use as my guide is that it is always okay for me to try other mixtures of the oils. For instance, when my one year old, Wren, first started getting diaper rashes I tried the Lavender Essential Oil which is what my book recommended. It did not really make much of a difference so I researched some of the other oils and came up with my own miracle mix! I added 1 smidgen of a drop of Peppermint (I put a little bit on my finger, then dipped it into the Fractionated Coconut Oil) , I drop Melaleuca, 1 drop Lavender and 2 drops Frankincense to 1 Tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil. This mix has worked miracles on Wren's rashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails