Monday, April 5, 2010

Arachnophobia

I have arachnophobia REALLY REALLY bad!  I hate spiders and pretty much any creepy thing w/ more that 4 legs!  There is nothing worse than a spider bite because then I swell and itch and all day long I feel like I have a spider crawling on me.  I'm getting goose bumps just blogging about it!  So yesterday I woke up with a spider bite on my leg!  Immediately the goose flesh started and I had to take a shower and felt like incinerating my sheets and clothes to kill that spider!  Anyway, when I got out of the shower I put a drop of purify and a drop of melalueca on the spider bite and within an hour all that was left of the swelling red mass on my thigh was two small red dots and later on even those were gone!  No itching and no ugly swelling reminder of the unwelcome bed partner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails